Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Reliable Freight Distributors, Inc.’s prior written consent. To email Reliable Freight Distributors, Inc. to inquire about a link exchange or to post our link on you website(s), please email us at [email protected].
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Arizona and the United States of America.
“Whatever you are be a good one” – Abraham Lincoln
Payment terms All charges are payable in US Dollars and are due and payable thirty (30) days from the date of shipment, and any payment which is past due shall lose any applied discount (see payment terms contract for details) and be subject to an additional charge at the rate of 5% per month of the average outstanding balance due, or the highest rate of interest permitted by applicable law, whichever is less. All funds received by the Organization will be applied to the oldest (based on pick-up date) invoiced BOL that is outstanding. Overpayments do not accrue interest and are subject to Arizona State Law, including the Arizona Unclaimed Property Act. In the event the Organization retains an attorney or collection agency to collect unpaid charges or for the enforcement of these Terms and Conditions, all unpaid charges will be subject to a late payment penalty of 33% and Customer shall also be liable for all attorneys and collection agency fees incurred, together with related costs and expenses.. All Customers are subject to credit approval. The Organization intends to perform a credit check based on the information provided at the time of enrollment by the Customer. The amount of credit, if any, granted to the Customer is at the sole discretion of the Organization. When paying by credit card or electronic funds, the Customer agrees they will be responsible for all charges payable, including any adjustments, on account of such Customer’s shipment. These charges and adjustments, if any, will be automatically debited to the Customer’s credit card or bank account. The Customer shall be liable, jointly and severally, for all charges payable on account of such Customer’s shipment, including but not limited to transportation, fuel and other applicable accessorial charges, including all adjustments issued by the carrier(s) after the shipment, and all duties, customs assessments, governmental penalties and fines, taxes, and Organization’s attorney fees and legal costs allocable to this shipment and/or all disputes related thereto. The Organization shall have a lien on the shipment, and or Customers’ assets, for all sums due it relating to this shipment or any other amounts owed by Customer. The Organization reserves the right to amend or adjust the original quoted amount or re-invoice the Customer if the original quoted amount was based upon incorrect information provided at the time of the original quote or if additional services by the carrier were required or otherwise authorized by the Customer to perform the pick up, transportation and delivery functions therein. Customer is permitted thirty (30) business days from the date of the invoice to dispute any invoiced charges. If the Organization does not receive a dispute within the allowable thirty (30) business days, the disputed item will be denied by the Organization.